Wednesday, April 22, 2015

A California Spring Lookbook | April Showers


Southern California has been getting some bipolar weather bundled up in a jacket right now. For the one or two rainy days we have in April, I get to bring out my light winter gear again, which makes me happy as I much prefer fall and winter clothing over spring and summer attire. However, the key to keeping this look reminiscent of the spring season is to lighten up the colors. My cousin is wearing a thin heather grey shirt with a tan colored raincoat. I wore this same raincoat when I went to Monterey, California over spring break, and it did me well against the cool sea breeze. We finished off the look with a pair of dark wash jeans and black ankle boots complete gold hardware on the sides.
Raincoat | Bass
Top | Gap
Jeans | Forever 21
Ankle Boots | DSW

Previous California Spring Lookbooks | Winter Into Spring, Crisp and Classy

How do you style rainy day looks for spring?


-Emily
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ahem, It's Emme. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig