Saturday, April 4, 2015

A California Spring Lookbook | Crisp and Classy


For the second installment of my spring lookbook, I thought I'd go a bit preppy. I love myself a crisp white shirt, and the collar and structured outline adds a bit of subtle sophistication. For a person with a fairly monochromatic wardrobe, I rely on white to add a bit of freshness to an otherwise dreary outfit. A pair of black oxfords add a level of classiness to the look without substituting comfort while the jeans compliment this outfit by toning it down for everyday wear. The final touch of a sleek backpack adds practicality with a touch of sophistication.


What are your fashion essentials for a classy spring look?


-Emily
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ahem, It's Emme. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig