Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Spring Break 2015


If I could sum up my spring break in one word, it would be the beach! My family and I took a trip to Monterey, California, a beautiful coastal town. The weather was perfect, nice and cool with a slight breeze. We ate lots of delicious seafood and enjoyed walks along the coastline. I also spent a few days visiting colleges, and I am so happy that I have finally decided where I will be going for the next few years as that hurdle is now over with. To finish off spring break with a bang, I went with some of my senior friends to Corona del Mar Beach on the last night to celebrate this whole college decision process finally coming to a close. We ate yummy steak kabobs and other types of Greek food from Olive Pit Grill as well as some delicious Sprinkles cupcakes (best red velvet cupcake with cream cheese frosting ever.) I literally dropped mine in the sand and still tried to eat the pieces with no sand in it. It was really that good. Oh, and as you can probably tell, I finally have a season appropriate profile picture! That was one successful spring break.
pacific grove, california, united states of america






corona del mar, california, united states of america



pc: mr.lee
What did you do over spring break?


-Emily
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ahem, It's Emme. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig